Getting better after ICU episode

Back at home. But all I could do is lie down, sleep, eat and drink. Not much different from being in the hospital. Thankfully appetite is not too bad, although I can't eat anything too spicy yet.

One glaring thing though is my mushy legs. I can't really walk fast, more like a sloth. After about a week home, I managed to go down for morning walk. I have a cool looking cane with me for support. 

So that's what I do every morning for at least 30 mins. I walk around my apartment blocks. Round and round, me and my cane. Slowly like a sloth. Frustrating coz I could really feel how weak my legs are. But hopeful as always this will strengthen them. And I get to breathe the fresh morning air. 

Azwat usually will walk with me and we'll chat, or argue, or he will do his song and dance haha! Good times.

After about a month, I stopped using the cane woohoo! Syukur alhamdulillah.
 
And I never stop the morning walk.  I even manage to do 5km occasionally. Road to marathon (one day?) haha! Never say never!!  





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hospitalized in ICU

My experience with Coffee Enema

New treatment - Lymphangitis Carcinomatosis